Small business owners work on tight budgets while trying to compete with big companies. Owners of small and mid-sized firms are constantly travelling for business purposes and are hard pressed for time. To help a small time entrepreneur meet the day to day challenges of his business, like a professional, we have listed top 5 gadgets.
- Swivl app for your smartphones- The times have changed and content is king. Today, people prefer to watch a video than read through literature. This is very useful if you want to produce video for your business. All that you need to do is set up Swivl on your smartphone. The beauty of this software is that you don’t need a cameraman. Once you get into position, Swivl will pivot the smartphone to record your movements. Using this you can even broadcast your company’s announcement or host a video chat with clients or employees. Swivl has built-in microphone so your audio levels remain constant and is audible even if you move around. This app can be used for corporate training and presentations.
- USB wall charger- A Smartphone, tablet, and laptop are part of small business entrepreneur’s gear. Let’s also add an iPod to the list. You won’t always have time to charge them. There are many kinds of wall chargers available in the market that allows you to plug in traditional power cords to charge multiple devices at a time.
- Karotz Smart Rabbit- Small businesses have pages and handlers in Facebook and Twitter respectively. These smart rabbits can be integrated with social networks of your business. These rabbits are indeed smart as they can update the Facebook and Twitter pages, read texts and also send emails. Smart rabbit has voice recognition software so you can command it to search the web, check the weather forecast, play music and also consume RSS feeds. It also has a built-in webcam and microphone that allows it to click a picture and upload it into the company’s Facebook account.
- NeatConnect- Businesses need to arrange and store business receipts safely away. This gadget would be useful to those small business who have are short on staff to file these receipts. NeatConnect can scan receipts into digital files and also extract relevant ones for tax purposes. It also has the capability to upload the files into various cloud services of the business. This product is available for both iOS and Android.
- Livescribe 3 Smartpens- This is an ideal device for those who are in sales and marketing. This pen works similar to the premium ballpoint pen but uses its Bluetooth Smart technology to send everything it writes to the smartphone or the tablet through its affiliated app. It’s available for both Android and iOS devices.
There are many gadgets available in the market these days that target the small business owners. One has to choose these gadgets wisely and according to the needs of his business.