As you already know, there are all kinds of online business opportunities, but choosing can be a bit of a guessing game. So let’s look at the top 10 online business ideas with the highest return. What if you could make 100% ROI – 500% ROI – 1000% ROI? You can and you will choose from these top 10 online business ideas.
1. Web Hosting Reselling Business – For as little as $25 a month you can purchase reselling hosing with 50 spaces to rent. Charge $8 a month and that’s $400 a month in your pocket.
2. Flipping Websites – This highly profitable and highly overlooked opportunity has you flip websites or blogs. Buy low, give them a facelift, and then sell high.
3. Create and Establish an Online Business – This is one of the classic ways to make a high return on your investment. Create a site, market it, establish it, and then sell it.
4. Membership Sites – This niche market stands to show immense profits. You build a membership site that offers some type of insider information on a niche market to paying members. Invest a couple of hundred dollars and enjoy thousands in return.
5. Site Reviews – There’s an endless number of products to review out there from diet to web hosting. Join the affiliate program and then you can market that product. Look for niche markets that pay high. However, the higher the payout the more competition.
6. Build Websites – Buy a domain name for less than $10, add about $20 in web hosting, your time to build the site and sell a well built site for more than a $1000. Sites range from $100 to more than $2500.
7. Create a Startup Online Business, Then Sell it Online – It’s the online version of a traditional business. You create your business, then you sell it online for a profit.
8. Content Writing – Today’s web site requires top quality content and there’s plenty of money to be made here. You can outsource writing for a dollar or two and sell that same content for more than $20.
9. Build a Blog Network – A network of 50 blogs or so can attract the type of advertising that can make you hundreds of dollars each month.
10. Develop a Niche Site – Maybe you sell collectible shaving equipment, or perhaps you collect cards. Find a niche market and then build a site to sell those niche items.
Want to use a FREE Online Invoicing Tool? Check out Apptivo’s Online Invoicing Software
With the right online business, you stand to make a high return on investment. Why not get started?