What is this thing called trust? Well, according to Webster dictionary, trust is an “assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something.”
Wouldn’t it be nice to know right away if a business could be trusted or not? Especially if one is buying a pricey item off a site and that business has no physical store. It’s hard for consumers to trust a business that they have only heard of once, but now, with TrustedBusiness.com, it gives consumers a little more reassurance that you’re business is actually a legitimate business and not a con.
What is TrustedBusiness.com?
TrustedBusiness.com is a site for your business to earn and showcase the trust that has been given to your business by your customers, vendors, partners, and pretty much anyone that has done business with your company. Those that come across the number of trusts will see that doing business with your company can only benefit them. It will make your potential partners and customers feel more comfortable about doing business with you.
As a small business, why should I care about TrustedBusiness.com?
At times, small businesses may find it tough competing against large competitors, especially in these hard economic times. But here are some reasons how TrustedBusiness.com can help your business, or the business of somebody you know, and get your business booming again.
- For an online business, you do not have the option of creating a Yelp page. This is where Yelp meets About.me. Where your customers can tell you how great of a service or product you have.
- Get new clients/customers because they see how trustworthy your business is.
- Earn perks: free book on how to improve your business, discounts on business cards, discounts on business necessities, and much more.
- Your competitors may have already created a Trusted Business page.
- It doesn’t hurt to create a page. Creating one can only help your business, not hurt your business.
How are you getting your customers to trust you?
There are various ways of getting customers to trust you, such as putting logos and certifications on your website. But what better way, than to display the number of trusts prominently on your website? With TrustedBusiness.com, you will be able to take the code of your shield with the number of trust votes, and put it on your webpage, to display for all to see.
I want to try TrustedBusiness.com. Where do I go now?
Just follow these steps and it will take you right to your own Trusted Business page.
- Sign up on the TrustedBusiness.com site. (You can also login with your Apptivo account)
- You will be directly taken to the TrustedBusiness.com app.
- Customize your page by adding your logo, company name, tagline (optional), company description, and any other information that you may want to share with people.
- Take your page to a whole other level by adding your custom background or choosing from one of the themes provided.
- Choose a category for your business.
- Remember to click Publish or else no one will be able to find your business page.
- And you’re DONE!
How are you currently showcasing the trust of your business? Are you planning to change your ways and try something new?
No related posts.